Published in the Tamborine Bulletin and Yarrabilba Bulletin June 2020
Did You Know?
- That Dr Anthony Fauci (with two other doctors) published a paper in the New England Journal of Medicine on 26 March 2020 entitled “Covid-19 – Navigating the Uncharted”. In it they state that “the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%)” https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387
- That on the UK government website, under Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance and support, it says that “As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) in the UK… and that mortality rates are “low overall”. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid#status-of-covid-19
- That the Honourable Vittorio Sgarbi in his address to the Italian parliament on 25 April 2020, stated that “the virus was little more than an influenza” and said “don’t lie… tell the truth… don’t say 25,000 (deaths)… it’s not true. Do not use the dead for terrorism” He also said that “Healthcare workers say 96.3% (of deaths attributed to COVID-19) died of other conditions.” (Video now removed.)
- That as of 11 May 2020 the number of suicides this year is 386,673, the number of people who died of hunger is 4,032,816 while the number of deaths from COVID-19 is 283,868 (according to www.worldometers.info)
- That the definition of “pandemic” as quoted from Merriam-Webster is “an outbreak of a disease that occurs over a wide geographic area and affects an exceptionally high proportion of the population”.
- That of the current cases worldwide with no outcome as yet, those listed as “serious, critical” are 0.019%.
- That 80% of deaths listed as COVID-19 are among people 65 years and older, and 99% of COVID-19 deaths in Italy were people with 1, 2 or 3 other illnesses. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-18/99-of-those-who-died-from-virus-had-other-illness-italy-says
- That movement of people and goods across state borders in Australia is guaranteed by the Constitution. Section 92 of the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1900 (Imp) says: “trade, commerce and intercourse among the States, whether by means of internal carriage or ocean navigation, shall be absolutely free”.
- That hundreds, perhaps thousands, of people are posting on social media that their loved one has died of something unrelated and the death certificate has designated COVID-19 as the cause.
- That the definition of “terrorism” according to Merriam-Webster is “the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion”.