Published in the Tamborine Bulletin and Yarrabilba Bulletin August 2020
Did You Know?
- That “the 1988 Referendum clearly decided that there was NO allowance for the establishment or continuance of local government in Australia. No local government or council has ANY right to issue ANY fines.” http://www.aussiespeedingfines.com/pages/FAQs.html
- “Article 15 of the Covenant on Civil and Political Rights states that ‘… Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time when the criminal offence was committed’ therefore court costs cannot be added to a so-called ‘criminal’ traffic fine.” http://www.aussiespeedingfines.com/pages/FAQs.html
- That the Australian Government is a corporation, with an ABN, registered in the USA as are each of the States. For the Queensland Treasury Corporation see: https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000852555&owner=exclude&count=40&hidefilings=0
- That there are two governments of Australia, one known as the “Government of the Commonwealth” and one known as the “Australian Government” as well as two official Seals? https://truth-now.net/two-governments/
- That there are six separate registered trademarks for “Australia” each a variant of the Coat of Arms, and that The Crimes Act 1914 provides for penalties for forging an official mark (two years imprisonment). https://truth-now.net/two-governments/
- That “de jure” is Latin for “lawful, as distinguished from de facto (actual)” and that when questioned one “Government” body responded thus: “You have requested that the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service … confirm … that it is the “de jure Government of the Commonwealth of Australia”. Customs and Border Protection will not provide any such confirmation.” https://truth-now.net/two-governments/